Monday, September 12, 2011

Sour Kreme and cheez sauce

Making tacos tonight, I have been making Raw Tacos a lot lately, but I want to try tofu "meat" tonight in them. Here is how I turn cashews into sour kreme and cheez.
Take cashews, lemon, salt to taste, a splash of white wine vinegar and apple cider vinegar and blend the crap out of it adding water as needed to get the texture you want!

I filled a mason jar up and had a tad leftover in it, tossed in a chopped up red bell pepper, some chili pepper flakes, and garlic powder and blended that up, and added water as needed. Bam! Shazam! We have cheez and kreme for our tacos!

I am serving this to the kiddos tonight, let's hope they like!

In the future I will attempt to do one post with food pics from the day, but since I started today, you get my dinner.

Okay so, dinner was a fail. I mean the kids ate, but I wasn't a fan. I can not for the life of me do anything with tofu! If you have any ideas, please fill me in! Oh! I made ice kreme tonight, will fill you in tomorrow!

2 comments: