Thursday, September 15, 2011

Awesome food day!!

Okay, I made so seriously delicious items today thanks to Ani Phyo. Love her!! The 6 year old ate his dinner faster than I could plate mine!! He had four rolls then a plate of rice! Kid.can.eat! Bear (3) did good, she did take the nori off and say she didn't want it, but she ate the carrots, cucumbers, avocado and special sauce made of Braggs liquid aminos, apple cider vinegar, sesame oil, garlic, grated pear and agave (amazing). The kids and hubs had real rice, I had "rice", which was turnips, cashews and apple cider vinegar. It was really really tasty! Oh!! My rolls also had mushrooms marinated in that yummy sauce!

I also made Ani's raw trail mix cookies, TDF (to die for)!!! They have a mix of walnuts, almonds, salt, cinnamon, dates raisins and sunflower seeds. That is it!! Kids are eating them up!!!

My breakfast was scrambled eggs, snack was olives and those crazy good marinated mushrooms from Whole Foods (olive bar!), lunch.. Um, well I was seriously stuffed from the olives and mushrooms, I didn't eat.

I also made a batch if cake balls shaped like cupcakes for my sons Lazy Day at school tomorrow. Snacks and movies! Fun!!

2 comments:

  1. You're not eating rice, or just not white?

    hed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not when the meal is my raw meal. But I usually dint do rice unless I am out at sushi. Even then I usually get it without.

    ReplyDelete