Sunday, September 18, 2011

Baaaad

I slipped, I did awful, I feel baaaaad. Not just bad mentally because I "cheated", but physically bad. It all started Friday...

Friday was MNI (moms night in, friends get together at someones house for potluck) I was gung-ho and ready to eat even though I came armed with a salad, home made raspberry dressing and a RAW chocolate raspberry cake with chocolate ganache. But.. I caved. I went downhill really fast. Bread baked with ooey gooey cheese and olives (yes, I know I mainly ate the olives) the devils that were these ham and cheese sandwiches with this butter sauce stuff soaked in, stinky cheese (weakness!!!) and the stupidly delish trifle with peanut butter cups. That was only like half the food.

Then... Saturday comes.. Tea at a tea house with those stupid yummy finger sandwiches! The silly little yummy dessert tray, the ridiculous delicious scone.

Yeah, downhill real fast.

Today. New day! Trail mix cookie for breakfast. G-free vegan pizza for lunch and a coffee, dinner was Ani Phyo's "wet burrito", that is cabbage as a bowl, walnut "meat" mixed with garlic, braggs liquid amino, salt, cumin, coriander, a cheez which I used Mac nuts, lemon juice, garlic and water, a guacamole, and a enchilada sauce made of tomatoes, garlic, onion, cilantro, jalapeƱo and salt. Had an hour sesh at yoga in the park which was needed!! (thank you grasshopper!) Dessert will be a slice of that raspberry chocolate ganache cake.

Tomorrow: good day!!

3 comments:

  1. It all looks so yummy! I have to ask: How much more prep is needed than when you were making "old" foods (like an average dinner)?

    I'm so lazy, and everything you make looks so yum that it looks like you're in the kitchen for HOURS! :)

    hed

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's actually not that much longer! I can make ahead of time, put in mason jars and then bam! It's ready when I am! The cake took maybe 15 mins. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm dying to try that chocolate raspberry cake! can you please post the recipe?

    ReplyDelete